Build Great Products
Blueranger is a product management consulting practice that helps technology companies execute on their product ideas, from concept validation to launch and data-driven iterations.
Blueranger’s principal, David Bialer, can help you formulate a strategy, focus your efforts, define your product, pivot an existing product, and improve your agile development process.
Create the Right Product
Most of products that I validate fail to address customer pain points or have a product-market fit. Cool technology, yes, but these products either failed to address a meaningful need or are were not the right solution.
Developing products based on fallacious assumptions about customer needs often results in failure. Time and money are wasted pursuing poor opportunities or building incorrect solutions.
Save time, save money, and do your due diligence.
With over 20 years of experience and wisdom, David can help you develop and validate product hypotheses, build a testable prototype, and specify a minimum valuable product before you start building.
- Concept Validation – Find out whether you proposed solution match a problem?
- MVP Definition – Create and define your minimum valuable product and future iterations.
- Build a Prototype – Test you concepts early.
- Jumpstart Development – Create an agile process so that you can quickly react to customer feedback.
- Launch with Confidence – Target early potential customers before blowing your ad budget.
- Clarify your Vision – Sharpen your vision and prioritize opportunities into a product roadmap.
- Coach and Mentor Teams – Teach your team to adopt smart, iterative best practices so your company stays nimble.